Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
MOQ : 1 kilogram
|Business Type||Supplier, Retailer|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Type||Herbal Henna Powder|
|Certification||ISO 9001:2015, GMP, ISO 22000:2018, ORGANIC, HALAL|
|Click to view more|
Preferred Buyer From
|Location||India (Except Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Lakshadweep Islands, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Pondicherry, Punjab) & Other Countries (Except Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Pakistan, Somalia, Uganda)|
We are jubilant to present you with our 100% Vegan, Pure, Natural, Organic, Non-GMO and Fresh HERBAL HAIR HENNA POWDER, which is prepared by combining finest quality Ayurvedic herb powders in right proportions. With a base of natural henna and addition of various hair-care Ayurvedic herbs, this herbal hair henna will cover all your gray hairs, as well as cure almost every hair related problems to give you healthy and beautiful hairs. It contains all natural ingredients like Henna, Amla, Indigo, Kattha, Black Tea, Manjistha, Hibiscus, Brahmi, Bhringraj, Aloe Vera, Kapoor Kachri, Fenugreek, Jatamansi, Ritha, Shikakai, Neem, Nagarmotha, Baheda, etc. We have prepared this herbal product through combination of Ancient Ayurvedic principles and latest modern scientific technologies in order to get a finished product that is rich in principle medicinal essence, and is absolutely free from any synthetic additives, artificial coloring agents, pesticides or other harmful chemical substances. We recommend you to try our Herbal Hair Henna Powder just once because we are sure that you will be completely satisfied with its quality and results!
Our Herbal Hair Henna is composed of the following herbs:
1. Henna Leaves (Lawsonia Inermis)
2. Amla Fruits (Phyllanthus Emblica)
3. Bhringaraj Leaves (Eclipta Alba)
4. Brahmi Plant (Bacopa Monnieri)
5. Indigo Leaves (Indigofera Tinctoria)
6. Katha Wood Bark (Senegalia Catechu)
7. Manjistha Roots (Rubia Cordifolia)
8. Nagarmotha Roots (Cyperus Scariosus)
9. Hibiscus Flower Petals (Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis)
10. Fenugreek Seeds (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum)
11. Jatamansi Root (Nardostachys Jatamansi)
12. Aloe Vera Leaves (Aloe Barbadensis)
13. Kapur Kachri Roots (Hedychium Spicatum)
14. Black Tea Leaves (Camellia Sinensis)
15. Neem Leaves (Azadirachta Indica)
16. Baheda Fruits (Terminalia Bellirica)
17. Reetha Fruits (Sapindus Mukorossi)
18. Shiakaki Fruit-pods (Acacia Concinna)
BENEFITS OF OUR HERBAL HENNA POWDER:
• It will dye you hair with the natural color of henna powder.
• It Strengthens hair roots, repair damaged hair and promotes hair growth!
• It Relieves hair problems like alopecia, thinning, dullness, split ends, breakage, lice, baldness and premature hair-graying
• It is an excellent herbal hair conditioner that nourishes the hairs, and makes the hairs dense, soft, and lustrous.
• By balancing pH of the scalp, it cures scalp problems like Dandruff, Dryness, Head-lice, Scalp Inflammations, Scalp Acnes & Blisters, Ringworm, Fungal Infections, and Recurrent Skin Conditions (Lichen Planus).