Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
MOQ : 1 Kilogram
|Business Type||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Type||Ayurvedic Herb Powder|
|Certification||ISO 9001:2015, GMP, ISO 22000:2018, ORGANIC, HALAL|
|Click to view more|
Preferred Buyer From
We are jubilant to present you with our 100% Vegan, Pure, Natural, Organic, Non-GMO and Fresh PADMAK POWDER, which is produced using superlative quality raw Prunus Cerasoides Bark procured from the specific geographical regions of India considered ideal for their cultivation or natural occurrence. We have prepared this herbal product through combination of Ancient Ayurvedic principles and latest modern scientific technologies in order to get a finished product that is rich in principle medicinal essence, and is absolutely free from any synthetic additives, artificial coloring agents, pesticides or other harmful chemical substances. We recommend you to try our Padmak Powder just once because we are sure that you will be completely satisfied with its quality and results!
Benefits of Padamak Bark Powder :
• Padmak is a primary Varṇya herb (skin whitening) as per Ayurveda so it is extremely useful in improving skin complexion.
• Skin infections like itching or irritation generally occur due to the imbalance of Pitta dosha. Padmak paste to help reduce the symptoms of skin infections like itching and irritation due to its Pitta balancing property.
• Padmak is said to have a strong anti-inflammatory effect on the skin which helps reduces blemishes, dark spots and discolorations.
• It protects your skin from all bacterial and allergenic infections and even makes the skin softer and smoother over the days.
• It reduces pigmentation on skin surface and give it an even tone.
• It will decrease scars formed due to acne problem.
• It has antiseptic, antibacterial and anti- fungal properties and will help to heal wounds.
• It helps in getting rid of dark spots under the skin and will make the skin glow even more radiant.
• It acts as moisturizer for face and makes it soft.
• Padmak is beneficial for solving almost all types of skin allergies and infections. It is widely used in the Ayurvedic system for treating skin problems like eczema, erysipelas, herpes, leprosy and leucoderma.
• It is also used in the preparation of hair oil for massage.
How to Use :
1. Wash your face with water to remove dirt.
2. Take 1-2 tbsp PADMAK POWDER and add water to make a smooth paste.
3. Apply an even layer all over the face and leave it on the skin for 15-20 minutes until it gets dry.
4. Rinse off with fresh water and enjoy your cleaned and soft skin.
5. No need to apply any moisturizer after using padmak powder because it leaves behind a soft, glowing and rejuvenated skin.
6. Repeat 2-3 times in a week for better results. You can use it daily for a month or more, if you wish to change your skin complexion magically!